Category:Copthorne, West Sussex
English: Copthorne is a village in the Mid Sussex district of West Sussex, England. It lies close to Gatwick Airport, northeast of the county town of Chichester. Nearby towns include Crawley to the southwest and East Grinstead to the east. It is the most northerly ecclesiastical parish in the Diocese of Chichester in the Church of England, and together with Crawley Down makes up the civil parish of Worth.cite web
village in the Mid Sussex district of West Sussex, England
|Location||West Sussex, United Kingdom|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Copthorne, West Sussex"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A264 - geograph.org.uk - 74075.jpg 640 × 427; 143 KB
- Copthorne golf course in West Sussex under snow.jpg 640 × 428; 100 KB
- Copthorne village - housing - geograph.org.uk - 75509.jpg 640 × 427; 82 KB
- Copthorne village - main road. - geograph.org.uk - 75507.jpg 640 × 427; 77 KB
- Copthorne village sign - geograph.org.uk - 75559.jpg 640 × 509; 77 KB