Category:Corn Exchange National Bank, Chestnut Street, Philadelphia
The Corn Exchange National Bank Building at 123-135 Chestnut Street at the corner of S. 2nd Street in the Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania was built in 1903, and was designed by Newman & Harris in the Georgian Revival style. Horace Trumbauer designed alterations and additions in 1913, 1929 and 1931. The bank was first organized as a state bank in 1858 and became a national bank in 1864 through the National Banking Act. The bank had been located in a previous building on the same site, c.1879. (Sources: , , )
Media in category "Corn Exchange National Bank, Chestnut Street, Philadelphia"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.