English: Cotabato — a province of the Philippines, within the SOCCSKSARGEN Region, of the Mindanao islands group area in the southern Philippines, formerly known as North Cotabato.
- Moro Province was divided into the districts Zamboanga, Lanao, Cotabato, Davao, Sulu
- 1914 Moro Province was replaced with Mindanao and Sulu Department (1914–1920), the districts where converted to provinces (Total 1: Cotabato Province)
- 1966 Cotabato Province was split into Cotabato Province and South Cotabato Province (Total 2: Cotabato Province, South Cotabato Province)
- 1973 Cotabato Province was split into Maguindanao Province, North Cotabato Province and Sultan Kudarat Province (Total 4: Maguindanao Province, North Cotabato Province, Sultan Kudarat Province, South Cotabato Province)
- 1984 North Cotabato Province was renamed to Cotabato Province
- 2006 Shariff Kabunsuan Province was created from territory of Maguindanao Province (Total 5: Shariff Kabunsuan Province, Maguindanao Province, North Cotabato Province, Sultan Kudarat Province, South Cotabato Province)
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Cotabato"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.