Category:Cottonwood Paper Mill
|Instance of||commercial building|
|Heritage designation|| |
English: Media related to the Cottonwood Paper Mill (also known as Granite Paper Mill), an abandoned stone structure located at the mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon in Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Media in category "Cottonwood Paper Mill"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Cottonwood Paper Mill 2.jpg 1,714 × 1,231; 1.44 MB
- Cottonwood Paper Mill 3.jpg 2,848 × 2,136; 1.42 MB
- Cottonwood Paper Mill Back.jpg 2,848 × 2,136; 1.39 MB
- Cottonwood Paper Mill, September 28, 2018.png 1,334 × 750; 4.9 MB
- Cottonwood Paper Mill.jpg 6,794 × 2,633; 4.18 MB
- Deseret Paper Mill, Mouth of Cottonwood Canon Utah. C.R. Savage, Photo..jpg 3,624 × 3,058; 2.1 MB
- Old Mill, October 2017.jpg 5,312 × 2,988; 3.86 MB