English: Coupe Green or Coup Green is a village in Lancashire, England. It is located on the A675 between Higher Walton and Hoghton. The village is in the borough of South Ribble and the Ribble Valley parliamentary constituency. The village has a primary school which opened in 1975, one pub (the Old Oak) and a few shops, including a Spar, a hairdresser and a Texaco petrol station. The Idle Toad political party is based in the village.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||South Ribble, Lancashire, North West England, England, UK|
Media in category "Coupe Green"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Beeston Brook - geograph.org.uk - 653317.jpg 640 × 426; 312 KB
- Old Oak Inn, Coup Green (geograph 2528472).jpg 1,280 × 960; 451 KB
- Old Oak Inn, Coupe Green - geograph.org.uk - 166201.jpg 640 × 480; 68 KB
- Old Weir on River Darwen - geograph.org.uk - 653311.jpg 640 × 426; 224 KB
- Park, Coupe Green, Hoghton - geograph.org.uk - 660681.jpg 640 × 480; 106 KB
- Potter Lane Farm - geograph.org.uk - 166258.jpg 640 × 480; 91 KB
- Smithy House, Potter Lane - geograph.org.uk - 166266.jpg 640 × 480; 87 KB
- Cottages Coupe Green - geograph.org.uk - 660676.jpg 640 × 480; 50 KB