English: Coupeville — a town on Whidbey Island, in Island County, Washington state.
- It falls entirely within the Central Whidbey Island Historic District, part of the Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Coupeville, Washington"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 230 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Buildings Coupeville.JPG 1.63 MB
- SergeantClarkHouse3.png 1.31 MB
- SergeantClarkHouse1.png 1.83 MB
- SergeantClarkHouse2.png 1.84 MB