Category:Covered Bridge, Cedarburg, Wisconsin
English: Covered Bridge (originally called Red Bridge) is located in the town of Cedarburg, Wisconsin, United States, and is the last remaining covered bridge in that state. Built in 1876, the bridge, which crosses Cedar Creek, is 120 feet long and made of pine with oak lattices.
covered bridge in Cedarburg, Wisconsin, US
|Instance of||wooden bridge,|
|Location||Cedarburg (town), Wisconsin, Ozaukee County, Wisconsin|
Media in category "Covered Bridge, Cedarburg, Wisconsin"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Cedarburg Covered Bridge.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 1.9 MB
- Covered Bridge Cedarburg WI May-09.jpg 700 × 467; 160 KB
- Covered Bridge, Cedarburg, Wisconsin - end view in 2008.JPG 640 × 480; 211 KB
- Covered Bridge, Cedarburg, Wisconsin - interior in 2008.jpg 640 × 480; 113 KB
- Covered Bridge, Cedarburg, Wisconsin - plaque.jpg 640 × 480; 128 KB
- Covered Bridge, Cedarburg, Wisconsin - sign.JPG 480 × 640; 247 KB