Category:Cox Green, Berkshire
English: Cox Green is a civil parish in the Windsor and Maidenhead district of Berkshire, England. The parish is bounded by the A4 road to the north, the A404(M) motorway to the northeast, the M4 motorway to the southeast and a rural boundary with White Waltham parish to the west. The original village was located in the area of Cox Green Lane, Cox Green Road and Norden Road, south of the railway (see map of 1945 here). Parts of this are now outside the current parish boundary. The second half of the 20th Century saw a rapid expansion of housing, including Woodlands Park to the west, and Cox Green is now just a suburb of Maidenhead.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Ockwells Manor House, Cox Green (6 F)
Media in category "Cox Green, Berkshire"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Fallow farmland, Cox Green - geograph.org.uk - 875489.jpg 640 × 480; 118 KB
- Farmland, Cox Green - geograph.org.uk - 875483.jpg 640 × 480; 133 KB
- Farmland, Maidenhead - geograph.org.uk - 875357.jpg 640 × 480; 115 KB
- Farmland, Maidenhead - geograph.org.uk - 875384.jpg 640 × 480; 121 KB
- Farmland, Maidenhead - geograph.org.uk - 875388.jpg 640 × 480; 128 KB
- Firs Lane, Maidenhead - geograph.org.uk - 875421.jpg 640 × 480; 138 KB
- Lillibrooke Manor - geograph.org.uk - 1899392.jpg 640 × 426; 95 KB
- Rugged Bus Stop - geograph.org.uk - 1448043.jpg 640 × 480; 151 KB
- The Good Shepherd, Cox Green - geograph.org.uk - 1536648.jpg 640 × 458; 72 KB
- Wheat, Cox Green - geograph.org.uk - 875481.jpg 640 × 480; 134 KB