Category:Crewe railway station
- Main Wikipedia article: Crewe railway station
English: Crewe railway station is one of the most historic railway stations in the world. It was the first to be built independently of the need to serve a town. Nowadays, as well as serving the town of Crewe that has grown near it, it still provides an important junction between West Coast Main Line trains going to Manchester, Liverpool and Wales and those running from north to south; it also serves as the rail gateway to Cheshire and North Wales.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Trains at Crewe railway station (6 C, 7 F)
Media in category "Crewe railway station"
The following 106 files are in this category, out of 106 total.
- Crewe (8920587191).jpg 2.49 MB
- Crewe railway station MMB 03.jpg 4.36 MB
- Crewe railway station MMB 10.jpg 4.04 MB
- Crewe railway station MMB 17.jpg 5.37 MB
- Crewe railway station MMB 19.jpg 3.76 MB
- Crewe railway station MMB 24.jpg 4.55 MB
- Crewe railway station MMB 27.jpg 4.18 MB
- Crewe SB.png 1.67 MB
- Crewe Station (8920931652).jpg 3.15 MB
- Crewe station platform 5.JPG 1.71 MB
- Crewe station platform12.jpg 161 KB
- Crewe Station Signal Box.jpg 1.27 MB
- Crewe station.jpg 6.05 MB
- CreweDieselTMDPanorama.jpg 703 KB
- CreweDieselTMDPhotos.jpg 3.01 MB
- CrewePlatform5North.jpg 1.29 MB
- CrewePlatform5South.jpg 1.47 MB
- Platform 5, Crewe.JPG 3.57 MB
- SS Crewe railway station 1.jpeg 2.02 MB