English: Historically it fell within the boundaries of the Hemyock Hundred. It was at one time prosperous as a centre of weaving and the wool trade but this prosperity, and the population of the village, declined considerably with the onset of the Industrial Revolution.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► All Saints, Culmstock (3 F)
Media in category "Culmstock"
The following 72 files are in this category, out of 72 total.
- Black Down Common (2858).jpg 6.34 MB
- Black Down Common (2869).jpg 6.39 MB
- Culmstock Beacon (2890).jpg 6.35 MB
- Culmstock Beacon (2899).jpg 6.86 MB
- Culmstock Beacon (2902).jpg 5.74 MB
- Culmstock Beacon (2903).jpg 6.86 MB
- Culmstock Beacon (2906).jpg 6.55 MB
- Culmstock.jpg 531 KB
- CulmstockBeacon.jpg 416 KB