English: Culverden is a small town in the Canterbury region of New Zealand's South Island. The 2006 New Zealand Census of Population and Dwellings had a usually-resident population of 420. This represented an increase of 7% or 27 people from the previous census in 2001. (→Culverden)
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Culverden"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Culverden Hotel 001.JPG 3.48 MB
- Culverden Hotel 002.JPG 3.06 MB
- Culverden Hotel 003.JPG 2.9 MB
- Culverden Main Street 001.JPG 3.79 MB
- Culverden Main Street 002.JPG 2.83 MB
- Culverden Red Post Cafe 001.JPG 3.75 MB
- Culverden Red Post.JPG 4.12 MB
- Culverden Supermarket.JPG 3.53 MB
- Culverden Wheel.JPG 4.19 MB
- Red Post Corner 143.JPG 3.78 MB