Category:Cyrano de Bergerac
|Savinien de Cyrano de Bergerac (1619–1655)|
|Date of birth/death||28 July 1655|
English: Savinien de Cyrano de Bergerac (6 March 1619 – 28 July 1655) was a French dramatist and duelist. He is now best remembered for the works of fiction which have been woven, often very loosely, around his life story, most notably the 1897 play by Edmond Rostand. In these fictional works he is featured with an overly large nose, which people would travel from miles around to see. Portraits suggest that he did have a big nose, though not nearly as large as described in Rostand's play and the subsequent works about him. His work furnished models and ideas for subsequent writers.
Français : Savinien de Cyrano de Bergerac.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Cyrano de Bergerac"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Cyrano de Bergerac"
The following 57 files are in this category, out of 57 total.
- Acte de décès de Cyrano.jpg 290 KB
- Apologie de la danse.jpg 859 KB
- Au sot lecteur.jpg 207 KB
- Carte de la Lune.tif 43.92 MB
- Cyrano Mond.jpg 981 KB
- Cyrano Sonne.jpg 653 KB
- Da Sousy.jpg 526 KB
- Grossoyement Barat-Cyrano.pdf 10.54 MB
- Jacques Callot-Duellistes.pdf 2.04 MB
- Louis d'Arpajon.JPG 967 KB
- Louis, duc d'Arpajon.jpg 269 KB
- Madeleine Robineau.jpg 57 KB
- Montfleury, 1647.jpg 1.44 MB
- Préface non-cartonnée.JPG 2.21 MB
- Sannois - Centre Cyrano.jpg 267 KB