American audio engineer, inventor, sound designer and nature recordist
|Date of birth||March 20, 1943|
|Location of birth||Los Angeles, California||invalid ID|
Dan Dugan (born 1943) is an audio engineer, inventor and nature sounds recordist. He is the first person to be titled "sound designer" and he invented the first effective automatic microphone mixer, the automixer.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Dan Dugan Sound Design (1 C, 7 F)
Pages in category "Dan Dugan"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Dan Dugan"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Dan Dugan - Trinity Al...
- Dan Dugan head shot.jpg
- Dan Dugan recording Up...
- Dan Dugan with recordi...
- Dan presenting Tech Ta...
- Dan recording Staten I...
- Dan with the largest i...
- Dugan automixers - Alt...
- Dugan automixers - Dug...
- Old Globe studio Dan D...