Category:Dangae dou (dō) gusoku
Dangae dou (dō) meaning "step-changing" is a Japanese (samurai) chest armor that is a combination of two or more other styles. The main part of the dou (dō) may be an okegawa dou (dō), but the bottom two lames are laced (kebiki or sugake) instead of riveted or vice versa, or an armour is laced in sugake but the tateage and bottom lames are in kebiki.
Media in category "Dangae dou (dō) gusoku"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Armatura di samurai, XIX sec. 01.JPG 1,208 × 2,436; 2.02 MB
- Dangae dou (do) gusoku 2.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 1 MB
- Dangae dou (dō) gusoku.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 3.06 MB
- Eboshi kabuto.JPG 2,736 × 3,648; 1.3 MB
- Museum of Asian art of Corfu 246.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 3.71 MB
- Noae Kanetugu Yoroi.jpg 1,122 × 2,952; 407 KB