English: Dartington is a village in Devon, England. Its population is 1,917. It is located south of Dartington Hall and about two miles (3 km) from Totnes. Dartington is home to an obsolete cider press (now the centrepiece of a shopping centre named for it), the Cott Inn, a public house dating from 1320, and Dartington Hall.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Dartington"
The following 175 files are in this category, out of 175 total.
- Boardwalk in Dartington.jpg 6.75 MB
- Cott inn.jpg 2.88 MB
- Deer near Dartington.jpg 863 KB
- Edmund Crispin gravestone.jpg 3.12 MB
- Field near Dartington Hall.jpg 5.66 MB
- Fields below Dartington.jpg 7.13 MB
- Mill in Dartington.jpg 6.22 MB
- New Eco School.jpg 2.52 MB
- New School Sign.jpg 2.43 MB
- Old School in use.jpg 66 KB
- River Dart at Dartington.jpg 6.39 MB
- Weirs below Shinner's Bridge.jpg 5.86 MB