Category:David H. Haeger House

English: 417 Hill Street, East Dundee, Illinois. The house was built around 1862 by Hiram Torrence, and bought by David M. Haeger 1871, who sold it in 1873 to his son David H. Haeger, who owned Haeger Potteries and the Spring Mill, was president of the Dundee State Bank, and a school board and village trustee. The structure has been similar since the extensive remodeling in the late 1890s. The adjacent carriage house was built in 1897. In 1924 the property was bought by Charles Thompson, who ran it as the Tower Hill School for Boys. It is contributing property #52 of the Dundee Township Historic District, as the David H. Haeger House and Carriage House.
Object location42° 06′ 02.5″ N, 88° 16′ 18″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMapinfo