Category:Department of Labor Building
English: The Department of Labor Building, also known as the William Jefferson Clinton Federal Building, is an historic office building, located at 14th Street, and Constitution Avenue, Northwest, Washington, D.C., in the Federal Triangle. It was the headquarters building for the United States Department of Labor from its opening until the 1970s. It later housed the U.S. Customs Service, and is currently occupied by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
|Instance of||government building|
|Part of||Pennsylvania Avenue National Historic Site|
|Location||Washington, D.C., United States of America|
- See also: Category:United States Department of Labor headquarters (Frances Perkins Building)
Media in category "Department of Labor Building"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Aerial showing top of Washington Monument, Washington, D.C LCCN2010630904.tif 6,144 × 4,096; 144.04 MB
- Aerial view of National Museum of American History.jpg 6,697 × 3,984; 13.99 MB
- Dept of Labor Building 2008.jpg 2,530 × 1,024; 1.7 MB
- Dept of Labor Washington LOC hec.37493.jpg 1,659 × 1,357; 1.7 MB
- DOL & ICC Buildings Washington DC 1935.jpg 571 × 339; 224 KB
- Interstate Commerce Commission, Washington DC (3077357226).jpg 2,304 × 3,072; 1.56 MB
- Washington DC Constitution Blvd Government Buildings.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 3.83 MB