Category:Desert Battle Dress Uniform
English: The Desert Battle Dress Uniform - DBDU (also known as known as the Chocolate-Chip Camouflage or the Six-Color Desert Pattern) was the arid-environment camouflage battle uniform used by the United States Armed Forces from the early 1980s to the early 1990s.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Desert Battle Dress Uniform by year (13 C)
Media in category "Desert Battle Dress Uniform"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- American soldier in Iraq going through concertina wire.jpg 2,800 × 1,880; 1.66 MB
- Colin Powell and Norman Schwarzkopf.jpg 1,466 × 962; 1.35 MB
- Delta-scud-hunters.jpg 600 × 340; 65 KB
- Schwarzkopf speaks with troops 1992.jpg 1,800 × 1,200; 1.13 MB
- U.S. troops in the Persian Gulf War.jpg 1,371 × 768; 973 KB