Category:Detroit-Rocky River Bridge
English: The Detroit-Rocky River Bridge connected the cities of Lakewood and Rocky River over the Rocky River in Northeast Ohio. It was replaced in 1980.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
bridge in United States of America
|Location||Rocky River, Cuyahoga County, Ohio|
|Date of official closure|| |
Media in category "Detroit-Rocky River Bridge"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Detroit Avenue Bridge.jpg 4,504 × 3,562; 1.77 MB
- High Bridge, Rocky River (NBY 4401).jpg 824 × 521; 89 KB
- Hotel Westlake and Rocky River Bridges, Rocky River, Ohio (67150).jpg 3,304 × 2,153; 3.14 MB
- High Bridge, Rocky River, Cleveland, Ohio (NYPL b12647398-73847).tiff 2,384 × 1,569; 10.71 MB
- Rocky River Bridge and valley, showing Westlake Hotel, Lakewood, Ohio (64406).jpg 3,312 × 2,139; 3.36 MB