Category:Deveron (ship, 1875)
- Type: Iron ship
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: R. Steele & Co., Greenock
- Yard No: 93
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 11.1875
- Date of completion:
- Length over all: 70.5 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 11.1 m
- Draught: 6.8 m
- GRT: 1323
- NET: 1261
- Sail area: fully-rigged
- O.N. 72400. Registered Greenock.
- 1875 Named: DEVERON for James Russell, Greenock. Flag: United Kingdom
- 1897 Sold to Cosulich, Trieste.
- 1903 Sold to A/S Deveron (C. A. Larsen), Kragerø.
- 1916 Sold to A/S Haaholmen (Christensen & Paulsen), Sandefjord. Flag: Norway
- 09.06.1917 Torpedoed & Sunk by the German submarine U-94 (Alfred Saalwächter), 25 miles NNE of North Rona on a voyage from Buenos Aires to Copenhagen, with a cargo of wheat. 4 persons were killed.
Media in category "Deveron (ship, 1875)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.