Category:Devonshire House (built 1926)
Built on part of the site of Old Devonshire House and finished in Spring 1926
- for Consolidated Goldfields of South Africa Limited and associates
- commercial (hotel, restaurant, showrooms, shops and offices) and domestic (flats) accommodation
- designed by Messrs Carrere and Hastings of New York in conjunction with Professor C H Reilly
- steel frame
- built by Holland, Hannen and Cubitt
This is a category about listed building number .
building in London constructed in 1926
|Location||City of Westminster, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Rootes Devonshire House Piccadilly (3 F)
Media in category "Devonshire House (built 1926)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Devonshire House, Piccadilly (geograph 3198436).jpg 1,024 × 768; 193 KB
- Green Park exodus (8326690627).jpg 612 × 612; 224 KB
- Green Park stn building.JPG 1,600 × 1,200; 487 KB
- Ionic columns (16350499973).jpg 3,600 × 4,788; 8.78 MB
- Ionic columns (16350505083).jpg 3,672 × 4,896; 6.21 MB