Category:Dilworth (ship, 1919)
|Country of registry|
- Type: Tanker, USSB design #1047
- Built by: Bethlehem Shipbuilding Company, Alameda CA
- Yard No: 5261
- Keel laid:
- Launched: 1919.06.30
- Completed: 1919 (some sources say 1920.01)
- Length over all: 435.0 ft
- Beam: 56.1 ft
- GRT: 7045
- DWT: 10671
- 1919 Named Dilworth; Flag: United States
- Official number: 219462, Shipping board #1465, Navy registry ID-4631
- Call sign: KOVJ
- Port: Philadelphia, PA; later Wilmington, DE
- Owner: Pennsylvania Shipping Co, later Paco Tankers, Inc.
- Manager: Pennsylvania Shipping Co.
- 1942.04.21 Taken over by War Shipping Administration
- Operator: Keystone Shipping Co.
- 1945.05.31 Renamed Clifton (IX-184)
- Acquired by U.S. Navy in Brisbane, Australia, commissioned 1945.06.02
- 1946.02.21 Renamed Dilworth
- Decommissioned; placed in reserve fleet, Mobile, Alabama
- Owner: War Shipping Administration
- 1947.01.28 Sold to Pinto Island Metals Co. (Mobile, Alabama) for scrapping
Media in category "Dilworth (ship, 1919)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Gen'l. Amer. Tank Storage, Houston (9238327983).jpg 1,000 × 703; 456 KB