Category:Dottings on the Roadside in Panama, Nicaragua, and Mosquito (1869) by SEEMAN, Berthold Carl
English: Dottings on the Roadside in Panama, Nicaragua, and Mosquito ... Illustrated with plates and maps. By PIM, Bedford Clapperton Trevelyan and SEEMANN (1869)
|This category includes images from a book scanned for the British Library Mechanical Curator collection.
The full set of images from the book is available on Flickr.
1869 edition of book by Bedford Clapperton Trevelyan PIM and Berthold SEEMANN
|Instance of||version, edition, or translation|
|Place of publication|
|Full work available at|
Media in category "Dottings on the Roadside in Panama, Nicaragua, and Mosquito (1869) by SEEMAN, Berthold Carl"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Javali Mine in Nicaragua, Chontales.jpg 2,199 × 1,319; 2.11 MB
- Map of Nicaragua and Mosquito Reservation with latest corrections (1869).jpg 3,041 × 2,307; 3.01 MB
- Exambles of anicent symboles in comparing, native (a) and british (b).jpg 995 × 1,387; 614 KB
- Nicaragua, Method of catching Sardines on the shores of Lake Managua.jpg 1,935 × 1,166; 1.69 MB
- Nicaragua, Department of Chontales, Anicent grave and headstone.jpg 2,219 × 1,348; 2.07 MB
- Nicaragua (unknown artefact).jpg 1,031 × 629; 446 KB
- Nicaragua (unknown pictogram).jpg 993 × 609; 273 KB
- Nicaragua, Harbour of San Juan del Norte, crossing the Bar (1864).jpg 2,221 × 1,362; 1.96 MB
- The king of the Mosquito tribe.jpg 992 × 1,124; 745 KB
- Nicaragua, Mosquito Reservation, Indian hut at mouth of Rama River.jpg 2,198 × 1,323; 2.12 MB
- Map, Parts of Mosquito Reservation and District of Chontales.jpg 2,435 × 1,559; 2.4 MB