Category:Douglas A-3 Skywarrior
English: The Douglas A-3 Skywarrior was designated A3D with the U.S. Navy until 18 September 1962 when, with the introduction of the Tri-Service aircraft designation system, all Skywarriors still in service were redesignated A-3.
carrier-based multirole aircraft family
|Instance of||aircraft family|
|Subclass of||twinjet bomber,|
|First flight||28 October 1952|
|Service retirement||27 September 1991|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Douglas A-3A Skywarrior (16 F)
- ► Douglas A-3B Skywarrior (57 F)
- ► Douglas EA-3B Skywarrior (37 F)
- ► Douglas EKA-3B Skywarrior (29 F)
- ► Douglas KA-3B Skywarrior (1 C, 36 F)
- ► Douglas RA-3B Skywarrior (15 F)
- ► Douglas TA-3B Skywarrior (2 F)
- ► Douglas UA-3B Skywarrior (3 F)
- ► Douglas VA-3B Skywarrior (3 F)
- ► Douglas A-3 Skywarrior production (1 F)
- ► Douglas A-3 Skywarrior museum aircraft (3 C, 24 F)
- ► Douglas A-3 Skywarrior test aircraft (19 F)
Pages in category "Douglas A-3 Skywarrior"
This category contains only the following page.