Open main menu
English: The Drumcraig was a four-masted iron barque built in 1885 by Barrow Shipbuilding Co. Ltd, Barrow-in-Furness for Gillison & Chadwick, Liverpool. 1902 sold to Western Commercial Co., Victoria, BC. Captain A. McCallum and 1905 to Barneson, Ross & Co., Victoria, BC. 1906 March 19 a bottle was found which contained a message which told that the ship had found foundered at 43°N, 127°W.
Her dimensions were: 280.4 × 41.1 × 23.5 ft (85.4 × 12.5 × 7.1 m) and tonnage: 1970 GRT and 1919 NRT. [1]

Media in category "Drumcraig (ship, 1885)"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.