Category:Duane Barnes House
English: Across High Street from the Russell House in Middletown is the brownstone Gothic Revival style Duane Barnes House, which was possibly designed either by Barnes himself or by A.J. Davis. Today, the house is owned by Wesleyan University and serves as the Davison Health Center. Description Credit: Historic Buildings of Connecticut
Media in category "Duane Barnes House"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Duane Barnes House (1848).jpg 1,575 × 1,167; 758 KB
- Wesleyan University - Davison Health Center 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.91 MB
- Wesleyan University - Davison Health Center 02.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.27 MB
- Wesleyan University - Davison Health Center 03.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.37 MB
- Wesleyan University pano 01.jpg 11,011 × 2,442; 13.64 MB