Category:Duquesne Spy Ring
The Duquesne Spy Ring is the largest espionage case in United States history that ended in convictions. On January 2, 1942, 33 members of a Nazi spy ring headed by Frederick Joubert Duquesne were sentenced to serve a total of over 300 years in prison. They were brought to justice after a lengthy espionage investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
Of those arrested on the charge of espionage, 19 pleaded guilty. The 14 men who entered pleas of not guilty were brought to trial in Federal District Court, Brooklyn, New York, on September 3, 1941; and they were all found guilty by jury on December 13, 1941.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Fritz Joubert Duquesne (1 P, 15 F)
Media in category "Duquesne Spy Ring"
The following 36 files are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Fbi carl reuper.jpg 14 KB
- Fbi else weustenfeld.jpg 16 KB
- Fbi erich strunck.jpg 14 KB
- Fbi everett roeder.jpg 15 KB
- Fbi felix jahnke.jpg 15 KB
- Fbi heinrich stade.jpg 14 KB
- Fbi josef klein.jpg 15 KB
- Fbi leo waalen.jpg 15 KB
- Fbi maz blank.jpg 14 KB
- Fbi paul bante.jpg 15 KB
- Fbi paul fehse.jpg 15 KB
- Fbi rudolf ebeling.jpg 14 KB
- Takeo Ezima.jpg 11 KB