Category:Dutch Baroque architecture
Dutch Baroque architecture (In Dutch: Hollands classicisme) is a variety of Baroque architecture that flourished in the Dutch Republic and its colonies during the Dutch Golden Age of the 17th century.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Classicistic architecture in Amsterdam (20 C, 9 F)
- ► Dutch-style architecture in Potsdam (4 C, 11 F)
- ► Mauritshuis (11 C, 3 P, 46 F)
- ► Royal Palace of Amsterdam (11 C, 1 P, 426 F)
- ► Stadhuis Maastricht (3 C, 128 F)