Category:Eagle Saloon Building
The building now designated by the US National Register of Historic Places as the "Eagle Saloon Building" is a 19th century on Rampart Street in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. It was built and for decades run by the Oddfellows fraternal organziation, and an alternative local name was "Oddfellows Hall" In addition to the famous saloon, it also housed a dance hall upstairs and a pawn shop on the ground floor, all of which have important connections to early jazz and proto-jazz musicians from the 1890s through 1930s.
Media in category "Eagle Saloon Building"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- CBDNOLARampartPerdidoEagle.jpg 1.25 MB
- EagleHallIntact.jpg 525 KB
- EagleHallIntactBack.jpg 190 KB
- EagleHallIntactDoor.jpg 474 KB
- EagleHallRampart2.jpg 1.21 MB
- EagleSaloonDemo.jpg 1.68 MB
- EagleSaloonJul2005 2.jpg 1.67 MB
- EagleSaloonJul2005 3.jpg 1.38 MB
- EagleSaloonJul20051.jpg 1.4 MB
- EagleSaloonParking90s.jpg 1.14 MB
- IroquoisBlockRampart.jpg 1.3 MB
- RampartAp2206ParkEagle.jpg 1.25 MB
- RampartToEagle90s.jpg 1.22 MB