Category:Earlswood, West Midlands
English: Earlswood is a small village at the south of the borough of Solihull in England. It straddles the county border of Warwickshire and West Midlands. Its postal town is Solihull, but is administered by Stratford-on-Avon District (Warwickshire - south) and Solihull Metropolitan Council (West Midlands - north).
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Earlswood, West Midlands"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Earlswood engine house.jpg 2,521 × 3,276; 4.19 MB
- Field to the south of Browns Green - geograph.org.uk - 523545.jpg 640 × 426; 122 KB
- The Red Lion Pub, Earlswood, Solihull - geograph.org.uk - 1704629.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 652 KB
- The Red Lion, Earlswood - geograph.org.uk - 1624327.jpg 640 × 473; 79 KB
- Waring's Green Road Bridge near Solihull - geograph.org.uk - 1717493.jpg 640 × 640; 162 KB