Category:East End Historic District (Galveston, Texas)
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
- Main Wikipedia article: East End Historic District (Galveston, Texas)
|Instance of||historic district|
|Location||Galveston, Galveston County, Texas|
|Heritage designation|| |
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Bishop's Palace, Galveston (50 F)
- ► Wilbur F. Cherry House (2 F)
- ► Edward T. Austin House (3 F)
- ► Frederick William Beissner House (4 F)
- ► George Washington Grover House (5 F)
- ► Isaac Heffron House (2 F)
- ► Julius H. Ruhl Residence (3 F)
- ► Landes McDonough House (3 F)
- ► Trube Castle (1 C, 4 F)
Media in category "East End Historic District (Galveston, Texas)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.