Category:East London Bus Group
English: The East London Bus Group was a large operator of buses in London. It was established on 23 June 2006 by the merchant bank Macquarie to take over the London based operations of the Stagegoach Group. It initially comprised the operating companies East London Bus & Coach Company Ltd (East London) and South East London & Kent Bus Company Ltd (Selkent), with the East London Bus Ltd (later branded Thameside) being added to the group later. They all remained as separate companies, with the ELBG being a holding company. The ELBG came to an end on 15 October 2010 when the operations were sold back to Stagecoach. See the individual operator categories for full details.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "East London Bus Group"
The following 68 files are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Bow Garage.jpg 3.02 MB
- East London 15029 2.JPG 797 KB
- East London 15029.JPG 765 KB
- East London TA1.JPG 828 KB
- London Bus route H98.jpg 4.55 MB
- London2007 img 5467.jpg 1.12 MB
- London35Bus.jpg 127 KB
- RM Routemaster profile.jpg 359 KB
- Routemaster No.15.jpg 2.89 MB
- Routemaster RM871.jpg 3.92 MB
- Thameside bus J317 XVX.jpg 222 KB