English: East Raynham is a village in the county of Norfolk. It is located on the A1065 some south-west of from Fakenham. The River Wensum flows close to the village. The village can trace its origins back and before the Domesday survey of 1086 when it was known as Reinham.
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Norfolk, United Kingdom|
Media in category "East Raynham"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Church of St Mary, East Raynham.jpg 640 × 480; 102 KB
- Clay Lane - geograph.org.uk - 92536.jpg 640 × 480; 82 KB
- Water tower, Raynham Hall - geograph.org.uk - 402835.jpg 480 × 640; 139 KB
- Lady Ferrers' Wood, Raynham Park, Norfolk - geograph.org.uk - 123688.jpg 640 × 480; 331 KB
- Money's Carr, East Raynham, Norfolk - geograph.org.uk - 123689.jpg 640 × 480; 261 KB