English: Eaton is a village and civil parish in Leicestershire, England. It is situated in the Vale of Belvoir and its current population is about 900 people. Eaton has a church, a village hall, a public house called "The Castle", a children's park and a new village shop. The civil parish includes nearby Eastwell, which is to the west of the village.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Eaton, Leicestershire"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 261 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Castle Inn Eaton.jpg 457 KB
- Eaton badger setts.jpg 549 KB
- Eaton former iron mine.jpg 538 KB
- Eaton graveyard.jpg 540 KB
- Eaton owl boxes.jpg 533 KB
- Eaton spring.jpg 567 KB
- Eaton village sign.jpg 558 KB
- River Devon in Eaton.jpg 549 KB