Category:Edward L. Ryerson (ship, 1960)
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 5097606.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
Edward L. Ryerson is a Great Lakes freighter known for its unique design.
- MMSI: 367126970
- Call sign: WM5464
Media in category "Edward L. Ryerson (ship, 1960)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Edward L Ryerson Welland Canal 2008 1.JPG 1,600 × 1,128; 784 KB
- Edward L Ryerson Welland Canal 2008.JPG 1,600 × 1,042; 750 KB
- Edward L. Ryerson in Lorain.jpg 2,432 × 1,683; 2.7 MB
- Fraser Ship Yard tug boat; Superior WI -b.jpg 2,218 × 1,361; 1.99 MB
- Lorain lighthouse and freighter.jpg 2,385 × 1,264; 1.32 MB