Category:Elizabeth Cady Stanton
English: Elizabeth Cady Stanton (November 12, 1815 – October 26, 1902) was an American social activist abolitionist, and leading figure of the early woman's movement
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► The Revolution (1 C)
- ► Woman's National Loyal League (1 P, 5 F)
Pages in category "Elizabeth Cady Stanton"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Elizabeth Cady Stanton"
The following 47 files are in this category, out of 47 total.
- Apotheosis of suffrage.jpg 182 KB
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton.jpg 158 KB
- Elizabeth Stanton.jpg 18 KB
- ElizabethCadyStanton.jpg 42 KB
- LMott1948.jpeg 9 KB
- LuminariesofPantheism.jpg 401 KB
- US Army 51241 Title.jpg 682 KB
- Appeal for a Sixteenth Amendment.tif 20.61 MB
- To the Women of the Republic.jpg 2.25 MB
- To the Women of the Republic.tif 29.37 MB