This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Elk, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Elk and all pages with titles containing “Category:Elk”
Elk may refer to:
Species in the deer family (Cervidae):
- Alces alces (Elk in English, in old German, and variations in many other European languages; moose in American)
- Cervus canadensis (Elk or Wapiti in American)
- Caution! Images, especially ones without location information, may also show the similar and closely related Eurasian Red Deer (Cervus elaphus).
- Some other species of the deer family are sometimes also called elk:
- If you don't know the exact species, please use Category:Unidentified Cervidae.
- Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, a fraternal order in the United States
- Cygnus cygnus – a bird (elk, an old name for Whooper Swan in English)
- Elk (clothing) – garment etc. made from elk skins (Cervus canadensis)
- Elk (Perry) – a statue in Portland, Oregon (United States)
- Ełk – a city in Poland
Media in category "Elk"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Elk at Grand Canyon.png 1,487 × 834; 1.92 MB
- Elk enclosure at Woodland Park, 1911 (SEATTLE 2028).jpg 768 × 476; 121 KB
- Leschi Park, April 24, 1899 (SEATTLE 1470).jpg 426 × 512; 67 KB