Category:Elks Building, Port Townsend, Washington
|This is a category about a building or other location within the Port Townsend Historic District in Port Townsend, Washington, listed on the National Register of Historic Places with reference number 76001883. This is independent of any NRHP listing for individual buildings in the district.|
English: Elks Building, originally Miller & Burkett Building, 237 Taylor Street, Port Townsend, Washington, USA.
Media in category "Elks Building, Port Townsend, Washington"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Port Townsend - Elks Building 01.jpg 2,848 × 4,288; 4.19 MB
- Port Townsend - Elks Building 02.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.55 MB
- Port Townsend - Elks Building at dusk 01.jpg 2,848 × 4,288; 5.42 MB
- Port Townsend - Elks Building etc. at night.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 4.91 MB
- Port Townsend - Rose Theatre & Elks Building 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.13 MB