village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Elmstead, Essex, Tendring, Essex, East of England, England, UK|
English: Elmstead Market is a village in the Tendring district of Essex. It lies 3 km northeast of Wivenhoe and 6 km east of Colchester. It is on the A133 road which until a few years ago was the main road to Clacton, Frinton and Harwich. The A120 road constructed to bypass Colchester and Elmstead Market has reduced the volume of through traffic considerably.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Beth Chatto Gardens (7 F)
Media in category "Elmstead Market"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Elmstead Market (geograph 2140470).jpg 1,024 × 672; 210 KB
- The village sign at Elmstead Market - geograph.org.uk - 806730.jpg 640 × 480; 89 KB
- Welcome to Tendring District - geograph.org.uk - 122741.jpg 640 × 480; 72 KB
- Ball's Farm - geograph.org.uk - 395190.jpg 640 × 426; 91 KB
- Footpath to Allan's Farm - geograph.org.uk - 395204.jpg 426 × 640; 130 KB
- Mill Wood - geograph.org.uk - 395132.jpg 640 × 426; 123 KB
- Suicidal Footpath - geograph.org.uk - 395161.jpg 426 × 640; 127 KB