Category:Embassy of Colombia (Washington, D.C.)
English: The Embassy of Colombia located at 2118 Leroy Place, N.W., in the Sheridan-Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, D.C. Built around 1915 as a private residence, the Colonial Revival-style building is designated as a contributing property to the Sheridan-Kalorama Historic District, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989. Previous occupants include Henry S. Graves.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Thomas T. Gaff House (12 F)
Media in category "Embassy of Colombia (Washington, D.C.)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Embajada de Colombia, Washington D.C. (parte trasera).jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 2.66 MB
- Embajada de Colombia, Washington D.C.jpg 2,918 × 3,959; 2.43 MB
- Embassy of Colombia in Washington, D.C..JPG 2,358 × 2,048; 2.44 MB
- Embassy of Colombia United States DC.JPG 3,187 × 2,391; 1.04 MB