Category:English and British princes
English and British princes are members of the royal family, descended from the British sovereign. Today, only the children and male-line grandchildren of the sovereign are entitled to be a "Prince of the United Kingdom". However, before 1917, many more generations of descendents were allowed to use the style.
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- ► Prince Andrew, Duke of York (3 C, 38 F)
- ► Prince Edward Augustus, Duke of Kent and Strathearn (2 C, 16 F)
- ► Edward Augustus, Duke of York and Albany (16 F)
- ► Prince Edward, Duke of Kent (34 F)
- ► Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex (1 C, 29 F)
- ► Ernst August, Crown Prince of Hannover (2 C, 20 F)
- ► Prince John of the United Kingdom (15 F)
- ► Prince Leopold, Duke of Albany (18 F)
- ► Prince Michael of Kent (38 F)
- ► Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (5 C, 14 F)
- ► Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (18 C, 5 F)