Category:English and British princes
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category contains||human (male)|
English and British princes are members of the royal family, descended from the British sovereign. Today, only the children and male-line grandchildren of the sovereign are entitled to be a "Prince of the United Kingdom". However, before 1917, many more generations of descendents were allowed to use the style.
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
- ► Prince Albert Victor, Duke of Clarence and Avondale (2 C, 32 F)
- ► Prince Arthur of Connaught (3 C, 1 P, 43 F)
- ► Coats of arms of British princes (13 C, 10 F)
- ► Prince Frederick of Great Britain (6 F)
- ► Prince Louis of Cambridge (1 C, 8 F)
- ► Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (5 C, 26 F)
- ► Prince William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland (2 P, 32 F)
- ► Prince William Henry, Duke of Gloucester and Edinburgh (2 C, 8 F)
- ► Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (6 C, 1 P, 3 F)
- ► Prince William, Duke of Gloucester (2 C, 15 F)