English: Essonne is a french administrative division (department) located in the Île-de-France region. The main city is Évry. See the article on the English Wikipedia: Essonne.
|Instance of||department of France|
|Location||Île-de-France, Metropolitan France, France|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Economy of Essonne (14 C, 3 F)
- Objects in Essonne (26 C, 1 F)
- People of Essonne (department) (empty)
- Transport in Essonne (9 C, 1 F)
- Views of Essonne (4 C)
Pages in category "Essonne (department)"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Essonne (department)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Butte greseuse télégraphe.jpg 2,988 × 5,312; 8.02 MB