English: Exminster is a village situated on the southern edge of the City of Exeter on the western side of the Exeter ship canal and River Exe in the county of Devon, England. It is around 6 km (3 miles) south of the centre of Exeter, and has a population of 3,084 (census 2001). The rare Cirl Bunting can be found here. Exminster Marshes, to the east of the village, are a major site for birds, especially migratory ones.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Exminster"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 235 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Devington Park.jpg 76 KB
- Digital Leaders.jpg 47 KB
- Exe Estuary at Turf.jpg 3.47 MB
- Exeter Ship Canal at Turf 1.jpg 2.46 MB
- Exeter Ship Canal at Turf 2.jpg 3.21 MB
- Exminster Marshes.jpg 3.09 MB