English: In telecommunication, an eye pattern, also known as an eye diagram, is an oscilloscope display in which a digital data signal from a receiver is repetitively sampled and applied to the vertical input, while the data rate is used to trigger the horizontal sweep. It is so called because, for several types of coding, the pattern looks like a series of eyes between a pair of rails. It is an experimental tool for the evaluation of the combined effects of channel noise and intersymbol interference on the performance of a baseband pulse-transmission system. It is the synchronised superposition of all possible realisations of the signal of interest viewed within a particular signalling interval.
Media in category "Eye diagrams"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Augendiagramm oszi.png 35 KB
- Binary PSK eye diagram.svg 298 KB
- Concepte de mascares.png 26 KB
- Concepto de mascaras.png 27 KB
- Eye diagram closed.JPG 699 KB
- Eye diagram NRZ 1.png 63 KB
- Eye diagram NRZ 2.png 17 KB
- Eye diagram NRZ 3.png 17 KB
- Eye diagram open.JPG 710 KB
- Eye diagram.png 4 KB
- Fourlevel eye.png 12 KB
- Local-datasignal.png 50 KB
- Propiedades DO.png 165 KB
- RZ Eye diagram.jpg 58 KB