Category:Fő utca, 12 (Pápa)

English:  : District Office or District Hall. Built to Pauline monastery in between 1757 and 1761 with the support of Ferenc Esterházy, is a one-storey, then a grammar/high school. It has been used by the Benedictines since 1788. A plus floor was built on it in 1912-13, at which time its Baroque style was damaged and in Art Nouveau remodelled. - 12 Fő Street, Downtown, Pápa, Veszprém County, Hungary.
Magyar:  : Járási Hivatal Városi tanácsház egykor, v. bencés-kolostor, 1757-1761 között épült Esterházy Ferenc támogatásával az egyemeletes pálos kolostor, majd gimnázium. 1788-tól a bencések használják. 1912-13-ban egy emeletet építenek rá, ekkor barokk stílusa kárt szenvedett. Szecessziós stílusban átalakítva. Műemléki azonosító: 10174, törzsszám: 4833- Veszprém megye, Pápa, Belváros, Fő utca 12, Pálos tér sarok
Icone chateau fort.svg

This is a category about a monument in Hungary. Identifier: 10174

Object location47° 19′ 47.86″ N, 17° 28′ 05.1″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMapinfo

Media in category "Fő utca, 12 (Pápa)"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.