Category:F730 Francis Garnier (ship, 1937)
- Built by Castellammare Shipyards near Napoli.
- Construction started in 1935
- Commissioned in 1937
- Named: ERITREA
- After the war, Eritrea was turned over to France. The French Navy used Eritrea in colonial service with the name Francis Garnier.
- 1965 Declassed to become a target ship. She was sunk during a nuclear test in the Pacific Ocean in 1966.
Media in category "F730 Francis Garnier (ship, 1937)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Francis garnier.1.jpg 773 × 495; 116 KB