Category:FA Cup Final 2006
English: The 2006 FA Cup Final was the final and deciding match of the 2005-06 FA Cup. It took place on 13 May 2006 at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, the last FA Cup Final to be held there, as the new Wembley Stadium finished completion. The match saw the 2001 cup winners Liverpool beat London club West Ham United after a penalty shootout. West Ham were ahead 2-0 and then 3-2 but Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard scored a goal in the last minute from over 30 yards to take the game to extra-time and they eventually triumphed on penalties. It is considered by most who watched to be one of the greatest cup finals in the history of the tournament.
Media in category "FA Cup Final 2006"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 2006 FA Cup Final Millennium Stadium.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 365 KB
- 2006FACupFinal.JPG 1,280 × 960; 716 KB
- FA Cup Final 2006.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 370 KB
- Liverpool supporters 2006 FA Cup final.jpg 1,280 × 960; 625 KB
- Liverpool vs West Ham 2006-05-13.svg 534 × 738; 44 KB
- West Ham fans before 2006 FA Cup Final.jpg 1,277 × 872; 412 KB