Open main menu

Category:Fabrique de Vitraux du Carmel du Mans

English: This stained glass workshop existed from 1853 to 1903 and was initially owned by the Carmelite monastery in Le Mans. List of directors:
  • 1853–1872: Eugène Hucher (1814–1889) along with Father René Jean François Lottin (1793–1868)
  • 1872–1880: Edouard Rathouis
  • 1880–1889: Eugène Hucher (1814–1889) with his son Ferdinand Hucher (1850–1903)
  • 1889–1903: Ferdinand Hucher (1850–1903)

The signatures of the workshop follow these phases, among them:

  • Carmel Cenom
  • Fabrique du Carmel du Mans, Rathouis directeur
  • Fabrique du Carmel du Mans Rathouis et Hucher
  • Fabrique du Carmel du Mans Hucher et fils successeurs
  • Fabrique du Carmel du Mans Ferdinand Hucher
See Stéphane Arrondeau: Le fabrique de vitraux du Carmel du Mans (1853–1903), Université du Maine, Thèse de doctorat, 1997, for a history of this workshop. See p. 219 for the list of directors and p. 119 for the list of signatures.


Fabrique de Vitraux du Carmel du Mans 
Upload media
Instance of business
LocationFrance
Inception
  • 1853
Dissolved, abolished or demolished
  • 1903
Authority control
Blue pencil.svg
Fabrique de Vitraux du Carmel du Mans (en); Glasmalereiwerkstatt der Karmelitinnen von Le Mans (de); Fabrique de vitraux du carmel du Mans (fr)

Media in category "Fabrique de Vitraux du Carmel du Mans"

The following 77 files are in this category, out of 77 total.