village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Bedford, United Kingdom|
English: Farndish is a very small and rural village in northwest Bedfordshire, located about 500 metres east of the county border with Northamptonshire which is also the postal county. The village is near the Northamptonshire villages of Irchester and Wollaston and the Bedfordshire village of Wymington. The name Farndish means fern-clad pasture.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Farndish"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- B569 road from Wollaston to Irchester - geograph.org.uk - 404136.jpg 640 × 480; 70 KB
- Bridleway Northeast of Farndish - geograph.org.uk - 315544.jpg 640 × 480; 137 KB
- Byway Near Farndish - geograph.org.uk - 315549.jpg 640 × 480; 179 KB
- Footpath from Wollaston to Irchester - geograph.org.uk - 404069.jpg 640 × 480; 95 KB
- Hinwick Road crossing the Roman Road - geograph.org.uk - 404213.jpg 640 × 480; 79 KB
- Roman Road from Irchester - geograph.org.uk - 404203.jpg 640 × 480; 85 KB
- White's Barn near Farndish - geograph.org.uk - 315540.jpg 640 × 480; 128 KB
- Woodland Edge Northeast of Farndish - geograph.org.uk - 315546.jpg 640 × 480; 146 KB