|The main islands in Farne Islands are in two groups: the Inner Group are Inner Farne, Knoxes Reef and the East and West Wideopens (all joined together on very low tides) and (somewhat separated) the Megstone; in the Outer Group are Staple Island, the Brownsman, North and South Wamses, Big Harcar and the Longstone. The two groups are separated by Staple Sound. The highest point, on Inner Farne, is 19 metres (62 feet) above mean sea level.|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Farne Islands"
The following 48 files are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Bamburgh MMB 27.jpg 5.7 MB
- Burton MMB 01.jpg 4.75 MB
- Farne Grey seal.jpg 2.19 MB
- Farne Islands (1241170695).jpg 4.28 MB
- Farne Islands map 1947 2.jpg 229 KB
- Farne Islands map 1947.jpg 1.01 MB
- Farne Islandscroped2.jpg 956 KB
- Ile de Farne Angleterre.jpg 385 KB
- Insula Sacra et Farne by Blaeu.jpg 15.12 MB
- SS Forfarshire c1835.jpg 87 KB